Friday, July 10, 2009

Potty Training...Day 1

Today is the first day of our 3 day guide to being potty trained. Tammy has a 3 day schedule she uses to potty train kids that are ready for it. What you do is take them to the potty every 10-20 minutes all day long and let them sit there for anywhere from 5-15 minutes. It's a chore and I really excpected lots of fights. They still wear diapers when they are napping and sleeping. Abigail has had 3 accidents today, which for the first day I think is really good. She does really well "pushing" the pee pee out. Almost every time I put her on the potty she does something. Poop hasn't happened today and I hear that's usually harder. She is loving her panties...I mean loves them! When she pee pees or poo poos, she gets M&M's and/or potty presents. She got three presents today. I figured out pretty quickly that a couple of drops just wasn't enough for a present. Below is a pic of her with one of her presents...a Doodle Pro...she loves it. Okay, just had another accident...off to clean!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Good job, Abigail!! So proud of you!