Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February...is it already gone??

If it weren't for my best friend Dee nagging me I'm not sure this blog would ever get updated. I mean the days fly by and our computer is so slow. Or the old one that is. February brought us our very first Mac, and we love it! Lots of other things happened in February as well. We took a trip to visit the Beardens. And we drove...the whole 10 hours! It was actually not a bad drive, and it was totally worth it. We had so much fun wit the Bearden family, as always. And I never want to leave...or I want to bring them back with me, either would be awesome! Below is a picture of Abigail holding baby Lila. She did love that little baby girl, but she also loved playing with Jonah, Noah, and Emma!

Another thing that happened in February was the return of Chopstick. When Abigail was about 6 months old we thought it would be best for Chopstick to live with some friends. It just seemed like too much at the time. Well, those friends decided to move to California and they couldn't take him with them. Of course I couldn't let him go anywhere other than home with us!

Abigail has become the dress up queen. She loves it. Her first goal when getting home every day is seeing how quickly she can put up her dress up clothes. I'm not sure when this picture was taken, but I love it!

Then, on the 21st of this month, our beautiful girl turned 3. THREE...already?? How does that happen?? She had a Dora the Explorer birthday and had 7 friends come to celebrate with her. She got so many new and wonderful toys that she still has trouble deciding what to play with first!

And as mentioned before we had some wonderful friends move to California. I think they will love it out there, and we will definitely visit as soon as possible. We wish them the best and will miss them so much! Below is Uncle Brent and Abigail.


2 comments:

Across The Creek Farm said...

YAY!! I'm glad to see your update!! Happy belated bday to Abigail!

==Carla

jrodges said...

3 is so much fun! :)
Happy late birthday Abigail. She is just soo adorable :) ... I love the pic of her in her dress up outfit.