Wednesday, September 17, 2008

April is On-line!


Yep, I've done it. I've given in to all the pressure and joined the world of blogging. I'm sure it will take me a while to figure it all out, but how hard can it be, right? Currently we've updated our living room and put out all the Fall decor. I love this time of year. The warm colors, cooler weather, and preparation for lots of Christmas shopping!! I'm a firm believer in starting early. Eddy thinks we need a new Christmas tree this year...I on the other hand love the one we have. It's big and full, and he prefers small and skinny. Only time will tell who wins this! Well, off to see what else I can do on "My Blog!"

5 comments:

The Theaux Family said...

So glad you joined the blogging world! I will add you to my blog. Great start!!

Daisy said...

It was pretty easy huh? I'm glad you're blogging now. I'll add you to my favs!

Carla said...

yeah, april!!! glad to see you online!

jrodges said...

Hi April,
I am so excited I have a new person to stalk online ;)
Hey as far as the Christmas tree... why not have two :).
I LOVE CHRISTMAS decorations.
Your new living room looks gorgeous!

Bernie said...

I think you should keep the big fat tree! It will allow more room for presents!! LOL BTW your living room looks great!